Pages

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Hugs

Happy Day!

Today's card is made using a sketch over on SCS for Verve's January Challenge. I chose the grey, pink and white one because it was clean and crisp! The image is a free digi that Julee offered during the release week.
The left side I used my Circus Circus set with pretty in pink, rose and grey- I actually am very happy with the way it turned out. I find that many times when I try to make my own DSP it doesn't give me the look I want- well it looks like someone tried to make DSP. But I am happy with this one. Oh and that is moss that I added in there for a little contrast.
Ok, off for now- traveling to Reno this week so trying to get things done ahead of time. Have a wonderful day.

3 comments:

Shelly Schmidt said...

Very pretty- love that image- great layout too and pretty DSP

Ila said...

Totally Gorgeous!!..I love the colors, and lovely layers!!..Hugs, Ila

Cheryl Walker said...

Heidi this is super sweet!! Love all the valentines youve been working on!! Its the fun time of year!!LOL

Miss ya hun!!! Hope you are doing well!

Hugs,
Cheryl