Pages

Monday, March 1, 2010

The Power of YOU!

I apologize for not posting over the weekend. I had a little set back in my life as I was released from employment (to put it nicely) on Friday. Yep, after 10 years of working for the company they have eliminated my job. Ah- put nicely someone has really screwed up and the company is losing money and so I was the chosen one. But after 3 days........ I realize that this is actually a God send for me. I don't have to walk on eggshells, work 10 hour days and deal with all the incompetencies of others. Right now I can focus on me! With that out of the way- here is my card for today- is that a fitting topic? The power of you! The card color scheme and sketch are one that I used for a Verve challenge in February. I did originally struggle with the sketch- maybe the rectangle and circle thing, not sure. But overall I am quite content with it.

Ok, off for a day of "ME"

3 comments:

Cindy's Creative Corner said...

Another beautiful card! You deserve a "ME" day, hope it was relaxing for you.

Tammi said...

Sorry Heidi (hugs) Your card is lovely, what pretty embossing! Just watched Lost and NO Sawyer! Hope he's there next week...wow, what an episode, smoky wasn't to happy...he sure looks more happy now, eek!

Karli said...

So sorry to hear your news :( I hope the next door to open, has a better job that you will enjoy waiting for you. Hugs to ya :)