Pages

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Blessed by You

Good morning to you all- I know it is Wednesday and I should have had a St. Patty's card but I do not have 1 stamp......for St. Patty that is. So I am going to have to show you a different card and it isn't even green. This is a card I made for the March Verve weekly challenge over on SCS. It is so much fun- we are given a sketch and colors- which are pulled from a walk through a house. Amber gives us wonderful pictures to look at and pull our inspiration from and I am so enjoying myself. Sometimes I even pick one that will challenge me a bit more than I am comfortable with- you should join us!
I am off to do some manual labor today- helping my SIL get moved!
Heidi

3 comments:

Kathy said...

Fun take on the sketch, lovely card. I haven't gotten to this one yet!

Cassie_lu said...

love the embossing on the white

Tammi said...

This is lovely, what a pretty embossed piece! I'm glad you liked your little surprise! :) And you have "tiny" hAnglars, or did I read that wrong? Never seen those.