Pages

Monday, March 15, 2010

Blessings


Today's card is one that I did for the ODB Challenge. Those girls are using beautiful flowers and I had to give it a try. I didn't have a specific flower so I used the SU floral background to make this card. The little print reminded me of plates my grandmother used to have and there were 4 sets of them on the plate with greens in between.
Now I know it is a short post again but there isn't alot to say and I am trying to catch up on some challenges this week, hence hopefully have posts daily. I thank you for stopping in.
Heidi






4 comments:

Grace said...

This is so pretty Heidi! I remember my Grandmother having lots of pretty pink floral china pieces too! This is a beautiful china inspired card! Thanks for helping us celebrate this special anniversary at ODBD!!!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Lovely card- I love flowers- this time of year for stamping is the best! I love the idea of memories of Grandma's china too. TFS

Monica said...

Very elegent card! I love the botttom border and the colors are so springy!! Just what I needed today!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

WOW,so pretty Heidi!!I love the pink!
Thanks for joining us at ODBD Anniversary challenges.