Pages

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Birthday flowers

Happy Thursday- I know it is the end of the day but I apologize- had to run errands today and got a late start on my card making! So I went through my challenges and thought I would like this one, then pulled out my scraps (my own personal challenge) and found a couple that matched to work with. This is the MoJo Monday challenge by the way- is it not the sweetest sketch? The paper is DCWV paper pack. Actually the base is one side of the paper and the smaller piece is the backside of that paper.
I hope you are all having a wonderful day-
Heidi

3 comments:

Gail said...

Great card! I love the colors and I'm always loven the 2 sided paper! it just makes life so much easier!

Kathy said...

Loved these colors, so springy. That sure is a fun sketch, too.

Marisa said...

You were much braver than I was on this sketch. I decided to pass LOL! That off angle panel just did me in! Lovely colours and mojo card.