Pages

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Friends and Flowers

Hello! Don't you love it when you can make a few cards in a night or in a couple nights and use the same paper, using up your scraps. That is my goal this week- to use up some of these papers. For my card yesterday I used 4 pieces of the BG paperstack and so I decided to stick with those. This is card #2- made it for a friend who has been very supportive of me over the last few months. And now that I have a new job (Oh yeah- I am gainfully employed!) she was even more excited than I was I think! So this is for her.
Have a Blessed Day!
Alota; flowers

8 comments:

Linda's Crafty World said...

Love your card and colors.

Unknown said...

Heidi, this is gorgeous! So CAS but that paper just pops!

Mandy said...

Your card is stunning Heidi.

My plan today is to use up lots of my scraps and papers that have piled up in the corner of my room!

Thank you for joining us at PTW for our sketch challenge this week.

Mandy

Lesley said...

Oh I just love this sweet card and the DSP! It is so eye-catching! Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog! I appreciated it!

Smiles,
Lesley :)

Helene said...

Great card. Thanks for entering the Alota Rubber Stamps challenge

Shelly Schmidt said...

I love flowers- and I love the sentiment you used. Great card!

Anonymous said...

Hi!! This is wonderful!!

Marisa said...

Fun DP perfectly accented with the flowers and sentiment. I'm sure your friend will be touched to get it - we all need friends who are there for us :D