Pages

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Its Fun to be a kid again!

You remember shrinky dinks, right? Well I forgot that I had all this shrinky dink paper and thought I would make some embellishments/charms with them. So I stamped on the white shrinky dink paper with stazon. I then colored Tilda (pirates) with my copic markers. This paper (Darcies) allows me to shrink it with my heat gun which also seals the color. I just love her! So I put this little charm on this tag and I am not sure but I think it will go on a thank you card.
If you are up to making some charms you should join us on the Pixie Cottage Challenge. Have a great Thursday- I only have 2 more sleeps until I get to see Tim Holtz (are you jealous?)

11 comments:

Gail said...

I remember shrinking as a kid! I've got to get some! I forgot all about them :)

cheryl said...

oh love the wee tilda,makes one gorjus charm and fits perfectly with this beautiful tag,thanks for joining us at the pixie cottage this week and really hope to see you again soon love hugs cheryl xxxxx

Unknown said...

omg, i love it! what a great idea! that is adorable...wow! thanks for joining us at the Pixie Cottage this week!

artish said...

woo-hoo for shrinky dinks being around still--love the little piratess! thank you for playing at the pixie cottage!

Adrina said...

Yeah, great pirate card!!
Thanks for joining the Pixie Cottage this week.
Adrina XX

Katie said...

Great tag and Tilda looks so cute as a "Tiny" pirate!
Thanks for playing in The Pixie Cottage this week :)

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Fabulous tag! Love the pirate theme and your Tilda charm is perfect! Thanks for sharing your work with us at The Pixie Cottage this week, hope to see you back again soon! :)

Anonymous said...

Tilda looks darling! Thanks for joining this week at the Pixie Cottage.
~Pam

Davi said...

Cute pirate theme...great job. Thanks for joining us at the Pixie Cottage!

Unknown said...

What a wonderful idea!

Anonymous said...

ahh this is brilliant! I love it! Was reading your other posts...lucky you getting to meet Tim Holtz!!
P.S. Come check out our new challenge blog!
First challenge starts May 23(next Sunday.) Hope to see you there!
xo Kelli