Pages

Saturday, May 1, 2010

MOJO Mix

Happy Sunday!
Today's card is from last weeks MOJO Monday sketch that Julee had for us...... it is another winner I think. I just love all her sketches, she just makes it all come together doesn't it? LOOK, look.......... this paper is October Afternoon Thrift Shop. I found these papers about 3 weeks ago and just fell in love with them. They have several lines that are wonderful and vintage feel and well, I am into vintage right now. Are those little flowers just the sweetest little things and look at the little clear flower button, it is from Webster's Pages. I still feel like I need something to add to this card and I am not sure what it is but for now it will stay.
This card also was made for these challenges:
Simon Says: Buttons, Bows and Bling
Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

Lorraine A said...

fabulous card Heidi :-) the papers and embellies are fabulous :-)

thanks for joining the Simon Says stamp Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x