Pages

Thursday, June 30, 2011

National Colors

That's Right- this week over on CropStop the challenge is to make a card (using embossing folders too!) using your national colors! Well who can resist the red/white/blue color them for those of us in the USA! I always love using them. So here is my card!I have been having so much fun using different elements, textures and embellishments to my cards. I know some may think it is busy but I just love how it all fits together. I hope you will join us- check it oute HERE!

Enabler: Cuttlebug folder:stars, Texture Fade-notebook, Memento Ink-tuxedo, Glue Glider, Ranger Distress Ink- antique linen, Tim Holtz Distresser, Stickles- Christmas Red

2 comments:

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Adorable. I Love Patriotic everything, great variety on your lovely card.

Michelle Pearson said...

busy fits the summer weekends around here! Fun card Heidi! :)