Pages

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Sentiment Alone

Hello and Happy Tuesday!

I appreciate you stopping in today and hope your week is headin in the right direction. This little number is another card I made using this cute little paper that I bought. I also have a few colors of this baker's twine and really want to start using it more. I just love the little look of it criss crossed on the card, I might even try a few more criss crosses in the near future. The sentiment is a ODBD sentiment and so I am going to submit for the ODBD Sentiment Challenge #63. I hope you have a wonderful week!

2 comments:

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

What a pretty layout and design!! The colors and patterns are gorgeous. Thanks for joining the ODBD Shining the Light challenge this week!!

Sabrina Jackson said...

Another beautiful card, Heidi and I love that are getting such awesome use out of your fabulous paper find. Thanks so much for entering another stunning card for this weeks Shining the Light Challenge over at ODBD! Hugs and blessings, Sabrina