Pages

Monday, September 5, 2011

A BAG of Hello Gifts!

It is that time of year again, time to send those little kiddies off to school. What better way to say HELLO to that new teacher than a little brown bag full of goodies for her to use for the year. I always love shopping the clearance bins at Staples and such for little supplies like these notepads and the little designer paper clips (love to use them myself!). I thought this would be a cute little gift. We are doing Back To School things over at ABC Design Team! This Hero Arts set is so versatile for all sorts of events: birthday, welcome, thank you! The border punch is Martha Stewart- an oldie but goodie~!
Heidi

2 comments:

Maureen said...

oh, little gift bags are always fun and always appreciated :) VIA is one of my favs in my classroom :D Hope your son has a good start to second year :) hugs!

bsgstamps4fun: Barb Gault said...

A fun project and I'm sure it is welcomed by any teacher!