Pages

Friday, September 30, 2011

Ooooh Scary!

When I was up to our local scrap story the owner had made these cute little cards that had pockets in them. Basically 2 pockets, one for messages and another for goodies! So I thought I would give a little halloween twist to the card: not sure what I will do with these as I won't be handing them out (tooo much work) and well my kids aren't really into the whole idea of the card (just give em' the candy!). Scrapping Cottage Challenge #5 was to add movement to your card so as you can see I added my ghost and I put it on a little spring so it bounces. LOL!
I tried to take a picture of the ghost so you could see the spring/movement.

Hope you enjoyed this little treat- now go and create!

Heidi


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Putting the ghost image on the spring would make the ghost look like it was bobbing about in the air. Very clever. I like it!