Pages

Saturday, September 24, 2011

God Understands....

Welcome to another Saturday- I hope that you have a wonderful day and great weekend. I had Friday off so I was able to do a bit of crafting and this is one of my cards I created. I decided to join the Crop Stop Challenge (blocking) this week and pulled out some nice colored Basic Grey. I know it is not really fall colors or even fall themed with it all being fall now- but I just love the dainti "ness" of this paper. So pretty and coordinate with cherry cobbler it is so beautiful! I also did a little bit of distressing on the edges for the ODBD challenge. Check these challenges out- they all give away wonderful prizes too!

4 comments:

Kathleen B. Hernandez said...

Love the quote and pretty papers used. Wonderfully handcrafted card! Thanks for joining us at CropStop!

Kathleen
Blog: “Let’s Get Scrappy!”

Vicki said...

Beautiful card and papers! Love the gate fold. Thanks for playing along with our CropStop Challenge Blog.

Donna Maligno said...

I love how you incorporated all the different patterns in this card. Nice job. Thanks for joining the Crop Stop challenge.

Betty Wright said...

Heidi, this is beautiful! Love the blend of the patterns, the wonderful quote, and the soft sponge distressing! Lovely card! Thanks so much for playing ODBD Stamping In Time distressing challenge!