Pages

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Hello! It is Sunday and ABC Toys and Craft Challenge Day!


We are going to be making Back To School items and we would love for you to join us: kick off the school year. My kids are not young anymore so this was a challenge for me. I tried to think of things that a teacher might use- and of course saying thanks along the way!


This little combination is a clipboard covered with October Afternoon Paper. I then used the Martha Stewart Punch at the top and long the 2/3 rd mark (above it is a tape measure ribbon). The ABC are chip chatter- I have had these awhile and just wasn't sure how to use them- is this not perfect? They are set off on circle spellbinders! The card also has the October Afternoon and Martha Stewart punch- then I also used the spellbinder label 4 and circle.

1 comment:

Cindy's Creative Corner said...

What a sweet project, I love it!