Pages

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Skipping Stones....


Hello all my faithful followers and friends. I am ashamed for taking so long to post but this has been a tough week.  I did something to my neck/back and so I have been fighting bad neck/back pain along with migraines so being creative has been the last on my list.  Today was better and I was able to craft a little bit before the spasms started so here is what I made.  I needed a wedding card in which we will put either a check or gift card and this was perfect.  


The little pocket measures 3.5 x 6 inches and you can just slide the little white sentiment in and out.  Mine says On your wedding on the inside and then there is room for additional writing or you could attach a gift card.   I used a variety of bling on this card: beads, glitttler, and rhinestones- love how it all came together with the light pink, white ribbon and the bling!  
The sketch is from Skipping Stones #127.  I am going to submit this one for their design team. Wish me luck!   That is about it for today- have a wonderful week! Heidi

No comments: