Pages

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Photo Perfect Birthday!


Hello and Happy Monday! 

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend!  I personally tried something new this weekend, went to the gun range with my hubby and oldest son.  I have not shot a gun in probably 20 years and even told them I was not really looking forward to it.  I mean, I am not a gun person: probably would die before I would ever use one on someone.  But we got there and I got more comfortable and then it was like- I want to hit that bullseye!!!!  And dang, if I can do it at 12 feet I can surely do it at 30ft, right?  Ha- Ha....  I guess I need more practice but it was a fun thing to do with the guys.  I don't suppose I will be getting my permit to carry soon. 

Oh wait, you didn't come to hear about my weekend did you?  So here is a cute little number I did for the Crop Stop Challenge this week- to use photo corners.  I know, right?  What a great little challenge because I love photo corners but don't use them often enough and this was a great little reminder to get out my punch.  This paper pack is one of the October Afternoon ones and I have to say- you will be seeing these papers around the next few days.  I have been using them all weekend!  

But for now- I will let you get your week started! 
Heidi

3 comments:

Maureen said...

oh, LOVE October Afternoon papers! They are always a hit! Well, as you know, I was in the studio all weekend...I bagged! My eyes were SO tired last night! It was intense!! LOL Although, not as intense as shooting! You go girl!

Vicki said...

Heidi, this is adorable! I love all of the different patterns. Thanks for joining our CropStop Photo Corner Challenge.

Michelle Pearson said...

so very cute! Love the layered photo corner...I do that too! Thanks for playing the CropStop Challenge! :)