Pages

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Decking the Halls


Happy Tuesday! 
Are you all getting things together for Thanksgiving?  I am so looking forward to some stuffing, mashed potato and gravy (yummy!).  Plus the fact that I only have 2 more days of work, oh and then there is Black Friday.  Do you Black Friday shop?  

Today's card I made following the There She Goes sketch. It is a nice and simple sketch- check it out! Do you see that little bit of burlap ribbon sticking out- yep, gotta add it especially with that awesome cobbler cardstock. I am also submitting for the YNS Challenge 

Wishing you a great week!  

2 comments:

Maureen said...

lots of yummy things on this one, Heidi! LOVE the poinsetta and burlap!

KelliJo said...

Cute card and I do love some burlap! :) Enjoy your Taters n gravy !!! ;)

Thanks for playing along with Your Next Stamp