Pages

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Silver or Gold??


Happy Thursday! 

It has been a very busy week here but I am still plugging along with my Christmas cards.  Are you done?  

This card is based on the challenge over at Our Daily Bread which is to use silver or gold.  I usually find these colors difficult to use, typically I use it for a wedding or anniversary card and that is about it.  So for me, this was a challenge!  I wanted the card to be easy to replicate but look elegant. I used a couple trees and some thick glitter...... I hope you enjoy it- and have fun creating! 
Heidi


4 comments:

D said...

Lovely. Simple & classic.
-D

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Oh how beautiful Heidi!! I love all the white with a pop of gold. So elegant!! Thanks for joining the ODBD Shining the Light challenge!

Greta said...

I totally love this card! Great design!

Rosemary said...

love this beautiful clean and stunning christmas card!! thanks so much for playing along with the shining the light challenge this week!