Pages

Sunday, April 28, 2013

Diva's were Daring Me........ (again!)


Thought I would pop in for a quick post of a project I did for the Viva Dare for April.  It was fun and springy so I thought I should play along.  Basically you had to use bright colors and flowers and/or butterflies (or a die cut) as the main focus on the card.  So....... I knew immediately I was going to pull out my Gina's Designs Laser Die Cut with what other than flowers and butterfly on it!  


The stamped images are Verve, the flowers are Wild Orchid!  I think it turned out to be a very simple and clean thank you card!  Have a great day!

3 comments:

Teresa Kline said...

this is the sweetest card, so glad you took the Verve Diva Dare!

enjoy *~*

Marisa said...

Lovely focal point and love the splatter background. Thanks for taking this month's Diva Dare!

Shanna Shands said...

This is a great idea for using the ornament chippies. Lovely card. I need to get some Verve stamps!