Pages

Sunday, April 28, 2013

you INSPIRE me



Happy Sunday!  

I know, this is my second post for today and that is because I was very ambitious this weekend and wanted to play in a couple of challenges.  This particular card I designed for the Cheery Lynn Mother's Day challenge.  This card is so pretty in person, I wish it captured as well in the photos.  Nothing says spring and mother like flowers and butterflies.  

I did end up using a handful of punches but the Cheery Lynn ones are the doily and the 2 bigger butterflies.  

5 comments:

Sassy said...

Absolutely stunning, Heidi. The colors are gorgeous. A true beauty.

shulsart said...

Beautiful card, Heidi, so light and elegant. Good luck and thanks for joining in on the fun at Cheery Lynn Designs challenge blog.

Katie said...

Beautiful Mother's Day card!

Unknown said...

Beautiful card - love the colors and the way you used the twine/string.

Christine said...

This is beautiful Heidi!