Pages

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Gina's Designs Chipboard Album

Hello- well I have been working on another Gina's Designs project and opted for this little tabbed album that she sent to me.  I think that I might use it as an inspirational card for someone.  I also used alot of lazer cut chipboard on this one so you know it was fun. I got to pull out the paint cans (hubbies paint I might ad!). The front has the dress form, hinge straps, stackable labels.
This is the first page, and I used the keys and plate set along with the beautiful doily- have you seen these? They are AMAZING. 
The next set of pages is for inspiration....... and again, several different lazer cuts.  Butterflies, Flourishes 2, Gears and the Inspire is a new addition.  

This page here uses Steampunk set (hot air balloon). 
And this page here (below) is so pretty. I used a variety of items on it. 
And this is the previous page in full along with the back page- that huge stackable label is so pretty along with that sweet vintage boot from the ladies miniatures!  
Well I do hope you enjoyed the album: I know it was a long post with lots of pictures but wanted to show you the entire album.  I do hope you will stop back soon! 
Heidi

5 comments:

Cheryl Walker said...

Absolutely Beautiful album Heidi!!! Love all the details!! Hope you are doing well hun!!!
hugs,
Cheryl

Shanna Shands said...

Lovely job. I love love love the papers.

Christine said...

Beautiful creation Heidi!

Unknown said...

Beautiful album!!!!

Vicki said...

Fabulous, Heidi! Love all of the pps that you combined.