Pages

Saturday, November 30, 2013

Blustery Day!

 Hello all my friends!  I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving and were able to spend some time with your family and friends.  Did you go out Black Friday Shopping? I went out this morning in hopes of getting a couple things and that is about all I got- and they were not the things that I was hoping to get.  I guess if you want the stuff you need to go on Thanksgiving and I just could not do it.  
 Today I have a coupe of cards that I made for Gina's Designs that I wanted to show to you all.  I know, they are quite blustery and cold but you know.... it has been cold here.  The papers are ones that Johanna sent to me from Finland and I think they are just the cutest!  Both of the cards use doilies and snowflakes. 
This is one of the snowflakes up close. I actually painted a few of them with white paint and then I used some glitter on them: the chipboard does well with these products and the pictures do not do it justice- they are beautiful!  

Gina's Designs Product Used
Other suggestions

No comments: