Pages

Sunday, November 3, 2013

What? No ribbon or lace?

 I have been trying to play along with a few challenges over the last couple of weeks and it seems like I spend Sunday working on it and then I am too late posting them and entering them.  Tell me if that is frustrating?  Oh yeah.... so today I made sure to get these two cards posted.  Both of them are nice fall cards and focus on thanking those who give of themselves.  
I got to pull out my pumpkin spellbinders too.... yeah,!  These are the cutest little things and like so many of my other ones, I forget about them.  I love to add a little sponging to ge them a little character.  :)  

I hope you have a fabulous week my friends! 

Challenges: 
Our Daily Bread Designs: no lace/ribbon
NSFYTT: sketch

2 comments:

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

What beautiful Fall cards!! I just love your sentiment inside the pumpkin and your fall colors and patterns. Thanks for joining us at ODBD!

Life Full of Sunflowers said...

Heidi - these are beautiful !! Found you by joining your pinterest board through Michelle's idea on FB and am glad I did. You have awesome creations.