Pages

Sunday, November 10, 2013

Its another WOW

Happy Sunday- today I was spending some time in my craft area and thought I would make another WOW (white on white) card. I actually woke this morning with a few little ideas in my head and so is where it was heading to.   I used the spellbinder pointsettia but didn't really want it to be that so I just dropped a single pearl into the middle vs the 3 little "balls".  LOL- yeah, I know that is not what they are called but I bet you know what I am talking about.  Have a fabulous weekend my friends. 

Challenge:  WOW  Just Rite Stamps
                 Sketch:  SFYTT

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Such a pretty card. You did a great job combining all those embossing folders onto this card.

Sheri said...

This is SO FUN! I love the mix of textures!! Thanks for sharing again at JustRite Inspiration ;-)