Pages

Monday, October 22, 2007

Snowflakes

Are these not the prettiest snowflakes you have ever seen? I just think they are beautful and so easy to make. I will write this out and if you have questions just ask. Take a 6x6 piece of DP and score every 1 inch: so 1,2,3,4,and 5 inches and then fold it like an accordian. Then mark at 3 inches and staple at that mark. Now you will want the open ended side facing you- I marked at 1.5 in from each end and and I cut from my mark out or up to the end- at an angle so that you are forming a point. Do this at both ends and then you will fan out and tape with something sturdy the open ends and wala! I took my liquid glue and swirled on the reddish one and then sprinkled with glitter and ohhhh, ahhhh it is so pretty and festive. I might make a few of these and put on a tree at the bazaar and if anyone should want to purchase they can. I might even make something to dangle from one of the points. I think they took me like 5 minutes to make them once I had them figured out- I can do these while sitting at my booth, waiting on hold, sitting in the waiting room, or driving (okay, that might be pushing it but you get my point) . Hope you all enjoy!!!
I know it is not a lot but I am so in the preparing mode for this bazaar. Tonight I made 13 snowman soups in cone shaped packets along with the tags for them, last night I made like 40 tags then finished up the photo holders and mailboxes. So things are moving along but lots of work girls! I will try and get a few more projects up this week.
Heidi

2 comments:

Courtney said...

Love them!

Anonymous said...

You are so way ahead of me in prepping for craft show. I have 5 note cubes and beaded pens done and bagged. Thats it. Like your stars. Wish I could follow directions!;)

Jen