Pages

Friday, April 25, 2008

Baubles and Primas

Okay, so I know you want to see a card or project........ so I was looking at all these little primas that I have and thinking what can I do with all these. Since I have boys I don't use them much and I wanted something that was going to focus on them. So I pulled out my neverending joy stamp set and I came up with this idea. Is this not beautiful, yet very simple? I ended up making a set of 6 variations of these and I am really happy with them. So ladies get out those primas and do something with them! My challenge to you.
The next photo is my Bella baubles.......... I had to share with you because they are so yummy. It kinda makes you wanna jump into a huge pile of them. The colors are so pretty and the little baubles are shiny and round. If you have not tried them out- it is a must!

Have an awesome weekend!

Heidi

2 comments:

Denise said...

Love the card H~ :)

Can't wait to get my baubles! :)

See ya soon!

UKMUMINUSA said...

Hi Heidi, Thanks for the comments on my blog I design for American Scrapbook Co there is a link on the right on my blog. The scrolls in the layout you mentioned are accucut dies that I cut at my LSS. You have some lovely cards on your blog, Sam