Pages

Monday, April 14, 2008

Computer Fritzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

I apologize for not posting this weekend ladies. I was in CA last week and thought I could update on Friday but our PC has not been allowing me to upload any photos to the website. So, I apologize for this and will keep working at this issue so I can be back up and posting pics of goodies for you. I am sorry.................. (so sad too!).

In the meantime, as many have noticed I did update my blog- tell me what you think! I also have a friend with a new scrapbooking store, she is just getting it rolled out but check it out there to the right, she has some super cute penquins!

I am waiting on Kimmie to send me a RAK (random act of kindness) that I promised to share and PIF (pay it forward) so be on the look out for that!

Tata and hope to be back posting photos soon!
Heidi

1 comment:

Kraftin' Kimmie said...

Good thing I checked in on you Heidi! I am waiting for you to send me your mailing address for the RAK!!