Pages

Sunday, April 6, 2008

For Father

I have seen a few versions of this photo wallet and thought I would give it a try. This uses Thoughts of Father which is in the new catalog. And once again, I wanted to use some new color combinations so I pulled out my color coach and looked around, I thought the moss, burgundy and saffron worked well together. It was also a color combination that I thought went well with the main images of this stamp set. Here is a picture of the inside of the album- for more ideas, check out SCS gallery and put wallet in the search engine. Here is a picture of the inside of the wallet. I put the main image in the center but you really can do it however you would like. The plan would be that the photos would be on the two blank burgundy and the blank safron and then journaling could be done on the journalling blocks. I colored the photo with markers and to be honest I just kind of colored the flowers randomly and then filled in the greens with moss. The little belly band goes around it once it is all closed up.
Instructions:
Wallet Base 4in x 11in score at 1 3/4, 2,5,8
Inside Panels 7 1/2in x 2 3/4in, score at 3 3/4in
Belly Band 8in x 1in
Journaling block 3 1/2in x 2 1/2in
Have fun trying them out!
Heidi

3 comments:

Janine said...

Great card!! So much fun to do these!

23jellybean said...

I really love this, and it looks so easy.

JenMarie said...

This is fabulous Heidi! Miss ya on PIF, we're in round 24!!