Pages

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Birthday Biker

Happy Thursday- my gosh I have neglected this blog this week. I apologize to those of you that have been checking it regularly. So today's card is a LOTV, one of the images from the boys collection. This card I made for a gal for her grandson, thought it would be a cute little birthday card- and we all know how hard it is to make those boy cards at times. The cardstock is SU but the DSP is a loss for me- I pulled it from my scrap bin (you know which one I am talking about- if you are like me you have tons of scraps!). That really is it about the card though, so I will let you go on to your next blog- take care and again- sorry for not posting! Heidi


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awesome coloring - really like the image and the sentiment Heidi. Glad you are back<3