Pages

Friday, September 24, 2010

Fall Pixie!

Today's card is in celebration of the FALL SEASON. I could not resist using one of these sweet Pixie's for this one. One, I have not used them in forever- and she just looked ready to be setting in a pile of leaves (which I don't have yet!) so will settle for the fall flowers. :) I used the SU embossing folder for the weave and another new punch for the bottom trim. I love that look. I colored her with copics and added some prima/buttons and wa-la! Fall Pixie!

Challenges:
7kids: sketch
SSIC: Fall colors

5 comments:

Unknown said...

and she is adorable! Love it and excellent coloring:)

Becky said...

This is so cute and wonderful Fall colors.Thank you for joining us at Stamping Sisters in Christ.

Julie said...

This is such a sweet card! Thank you for joining us at the 7 Kids Challenge!

Julie

Suzanne J Dean said...

Love the texture and cute image! Thanks for joining us at the 7 Kids Challenge Blog!

hugz,
Suzanne

Lisa said...

This is precious! Thanks for joining us at the 7 Kids Challenge!