Pages

Monday, September 20, 2010

Monday Madness

Happy Monday !!!
Today's card is a personal challenge and that was to make an easel card. I had not made one in a long time and boy I forgot how small they are. I always picture them to be so much bigger! I might try making a pattern to make them bigger. The second challenge is the Bunny Zoe challenge that uses this sketch and Fussy Fancy for Christmas Colors. I thought it was a beautiful sketch and lended itself well to the DSP that I am using. The stamp is Tim Holtz Believe. So want a challenge? Make an easel card and post it here and I will come and see it! The tutorial is online SCS if you need it in the resource gallery. Good luck and good day!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG! This is so pretty. I have yet to try one of these styles yet. I really love this Heidi:)

Cindy's Creative Corner said...

I simply love this card. You did an awesome job, now let's see if I can keep up with you!!

Chelsea said...

WOW! Amazing card! Love the image. Thanks for dropping by and playing along with the Fussy and Fancy girls. Stop back soon!

Mina said...

fabulous traditional feeling easel card Heidi, so beautifully made...thanks for joining in with the Bunny Zoe's monthly challenge
Mina xxx