Pages

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Oranges and Lemons?

Does this remind you of summer or what? All that orange and yellow, and green. Well that or else you feel like an orang/lemon drink! LOL. I am going to participate in a craft show this fall and I am trying to make up some thank you, birthday, and a few sympathy/wedding cards, along with Christmas of course to sell. I don't usually do well at craft shows but my youngest son said he would sit at the booth and try to sell. I may try some notebooks or something else like that as well- we will have to see how much time I have.
The paper is October Afternoon (hope you are NOT tired of it)and SU. Just a feel good card! Thanks for stopping in today- and hope it is a good one for you all!

Heidi

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Totally summery! Love these bright cheery colors.
YAY for tring out the craft fair. Wish you were here, we could a team in all the ones I'm going in.
HUgs