Pages

Monday, November 8, 2010

A card of Support

You ever just think, Oh- I need to send that person a card just to let them know I am thinking of them? Well I was thinking the other day that here I make all these card and overall we (as a society) don't send as many cards and hand written notes as we used to. Isn't that sad? I mean, I LOVE to get mail that is something hand made, hand written and other than bills. :) So this card is a card that I can put in the mail to show someone I am thinking of them or that I am supporting them. I love the brightness of it- it is October Afternoon of course. And that is it for today!
Heidi
Challenge: JustRite: card of support

3 comments:

Eva said...

I love the cheerfulness of the papers and your coloring is wonderful! Great design!

Sheri said...

This is VERY pretty! I love the pearl accents and the colors!

Marge said...

Such a pretty card & a good plan; I'm guilty of making more cards than I ever send too -- sad, really! Maybe you'll spark our creativity & give us the urge to do more mailing of our creations! TFS!!!