Pages

Monday, November 15, 2010

Cash or check please..........

Hello! Glad you stopped in today.......... this is a really quick and easy project that I came up with after seeing an envelope album a few weeks ago in a store. So I made these festive envelopes and they are perfectly sized for checks or cash! AND they are fun to decorate but honestly only take a few minutes to make depending on what you want on them.

This is the little card that I slid inside so that you could put a little note to the recipient to wish them a happy holiday. If I wanted to put a gift card in here I could do that as well by making some slots in it to hold the card! Cute, huh? If you would like the measurements and directions just read a little further down:

Challenges:

Cute Card Thursday: anything goes

Crazy4Challenges: Christmas

ABC Challenge: Holiday



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Super project Heidi, thanks for joining us at ABC Challenge. Sue C x