Pages

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Vintage Travel

Hello everyone! Well it is Saturday after Thanksgiving and Woo- what a weekend. Did you fill up and eat lots of goodies? We are going on day #2 of Thanksgiving today. I can't wait- more yummy turkey, mashed potatoes and stuffing! So just quickly, these cards were made with a stamp given to me by a friend of mine (thanks Faith!) because she did what so many of us do and that is buy two of them! So I promised to make a couple cards for her out of them. The one on the left is made with cherry cobbler and creams and the one on the right is made with some cute Tracy Buttler DSP. I think I like the cards, crisp and clean. Thanks for stopping on over and have a fabulous weekend!

1 comment:

Tammi said...

Both cards are lovely, great sentiments too! We finished off the pie yesterday. :)