Pages

Monday, November 15, 2010

Instructions.................

Told you I would be back to post the instructions for the above money envelop holders. Here goes:

Piece of designer paper that is 8 x 6.5 inches
Score the 8 inch side at 6.5 in
Score the 6.5 inch side at 1 3/4in, 4 3/4 in
Then at the top of the piece of paper are those two little squares- trim them out
Your paper will then look like this (minus the little circle cut out)

Before I taped any of the envelope up I wanted to have a little indent so you can pull the card/money out. So I put the sides together, slid the 1in paper punch in and set it about 1/2 of the way down and punched. If you look at the previous photos you will see what it looks like. I then put adhesive along the bot and one of the sided and closed it up.
Then you can just decorate it. I had some of that lick n stick and rolled a layer on the top so I am hoping they can just lick it and it will stick. I was going to put a little ribbon or something but figured I would keep it simple. I also rounded the little flap corners (just liked the looks). I hope this little tutorial helps and have fun with them! I think that I will make some more for the craft show.
See ya later!

No comments: