Pages

Monday, October 7, 2013

A cheery challenge (for Halloween?)


Are all you ladies finished with your Halloween cards?  As I have mentioned in the past I was never a halloween person, I tried when my kids were young to get them into it but even they never got into the spirit of Halloween.  But the last couple years I have been into the wonderful paper lines, the black and oranges and the different stamps available.  Oh and then you add some fabulous dies.... oh yeah, now I am into Halloween!  

So this little card I am submitting as a Halloween card for Cheery Lynn's challenge this week.  The spooky fence and the spider web corner are theirs.  I added a little texture and glitter to the card too! (couldn't go without a little bling!)  

So there you have it- stop on over and join the fun!
heidi

2 comments:

newfiecrafter(Marilyn) said...

Great Halloween card love the web and spider dies .

Debbie's Time Out said...

Heidi Awesome Halloween card. Love the black and orange on the beige. The spider web and fence is perfect on this card. Thanks for joining the Cheery Lynn Designs challenge. Good Luck