Pages

Sunday, October 20, 2013

Vintage Halloween


Happy Spooky Halloween

So this weekend I got to pull out my copics and do a little coloring.  I wanted to make a vintage kind of Halloween card (finishing up my halloween cards).  I actually tried the no black outline technique by stamping and embossing the image and then coloring it.  Of course vintage would not be complete without a little distressing and inking.    Of course, I had to pull out my cheery lynn dies:  fence, lampost and the little web corner pieces that if you put them all together you get a full web.  Come join us on the CL challenge!

4 comments:

Debbie's Time Out said...

Heidi Very cute card. Love the combination of dies you used. Especially the fence and lamp post. Thanks for joining the Cheery Lynn Challenge. Good Luck to you

Amy Voorthuis said...

Ahhww your card is too cute to be Halloween! Love your use of the Cheery Lynn Designs latern it fits so perfectly on your card! I always love looking at easel cards they have so many details on them like yours!! Amazing use of colours and I really love your pretty colouring wonderful job! Thank you so much for joyning in on the fun this week at Cheery Lynn Designs! Good Luck!! Hugs Amy

Karen said...

This is such a cute-tacular card Heidi! I really love how the web corner pieces make your sentiment pop right out and the whole card design is just fabulous! Thanks for playing along in this week's Cheery Lynn Designs challenge! -Karen

shulsart said...

Adorable card, Heidi, great job coloring with no lines. I have not been brave enough to try that yet. Good luck and thanks for joining in on the fun at Cheery Lynn Designs challenge.