Pages

Sunday, October 6, 2013

WCMD Inspiration


Breast Cancer Awareness and WCMD 

Saturday was World Card Making Day and I always like to focus on some inspirational cards for this day.  It is just a feel good day, to make cards that bring hope, smiles and happiness to people.  So I have here 2 beautiful (well, I think so anyways) but simply stated cards.  I think that any woman that has been touched by cancer would certainly feel special if they received either of these cards.  


If you are in need of a card similar to these, let me know as I do have a few and would love to sell them to be used for someone special. 

Heidi

Challenge:  Crop Stop

1 comment:

Vicki said...

Oh my gosh, Heidi! These are breathtaking and fabulous!! They are so different and beautiful. Thanks for joining our CropStop WCMD Challenge.