Pages

Thursday, October 31, 2013

Halloween Board Book

Hello and Happy Halloween!  
I had this fun halloween paper and wanted to make a board book using my Gina's Designs spooky halloween chipboards!  
This is the front of the book.  Here I used the lampost, bat and BOO! from the chipboard kits.  I painted them all black and although you can not tell from the photos they are raised to give the book a 3D effect.  
Here is the first set of pages- the little pieces at the top left are chipboard pieces, painted black along with the banner in the lower right corner.  It is part of the which has lots of banners and flags. 
 Next set of pages with a few little embellishments.  The Spooky in the top right is so fun!  Can you tell I had lots of black paint?  LOL- no it just made sense to paint them all black to coordinate with the paper pack.  I added some black pearls to give it a little dimension as well. Oh and look at that spooky cat! 
 The final set of pages has a pumpkin and spider web, at least I didn't paint the pumpkin black, right?  
You can find all the chipboard goodies over at Gina's Designs.   


1 comment:

DVArtist said...

Wishing you a happy Halloween as well. Great post
Nicole/Beadwright