Pages

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Shame on Me!

I am sorry that I have not been around in a few days........ just so much to do in such little time! But the kids are back to school (sigh of relief) to their disgruntled whims of begging for one more day of "rest"- who are they kidding? Do your kids rest on their breaks? Mine do not, it is constant go go go........... staying up late, sleeping in (I guess this constitutes rest to them).

I did it though, I signed up for some classes at the MegaMeet in May. May 12th to be exactly, you should check out the site and if you want to go then let me know. It is at the Rock Financial Place, lots of shopping, new techniques, make n takes and did I mention shopping? I love these things and I think the most favorite part is 1. all the new stuff that I get to see and 2. the $1 scrapbooking store. Come on, who can ask for more than that? Items that I buy during the year for $3-4 and now I can get them for $1! Oh, how much fun. Can't wait.


Okay, this is a card that we did at my stamping group a couple weeks ago but it is a set that I just adore and it is so sweet and simple. It is Fairytale wedding and I used my cuttlebug to emboss the white with the heart embossing plate. It is a standard size card in pretty in pink with gable green on the tab which just happens to be the word window trimmed down and brad added to it. The set also contains a cake and ring but we all decided that this set is very versatile and could be used for baptism, confirmation, and to be honest, the cake could be wedding/anniversary. So, as I said a fun little set.


This last weekend I started making (mass production as far as production goes) the altered composition books so I can be prepared for any upcoming "shows" or sales that I participate in. I also, believe it or not, worked on some gum/chapstick holders for holiday gifts. I know, it is early but I have to be prepared you know! Plus you should all be thinking about those holiday cards and not waiting until the last minute to make them. But I am guessing that you are waiting for the new SU catalog to come out. I know I am along with the retired list that will come out on May 1st.

So- I will leave you all with good wishes on your tax returns, mine went out in the mail today (once again- shame on me!).

Tata for now!

No comments: