Pages

Monday, April 2, 2007

The weekend is over?

Man, did that weekend blow by or what? I had nothing planned at all and still it flew by. I did get a lot of stuff done- planned my craft night and prepared all my stuff for my friends! You all know who you are! See you Thursday night.

Don't you feel like your time is flying by though- especially when you do have stuff planned and have no extra time to do anything? I keep telling my kids not to wish their youth away (oh yeah= like I would ever have listened to my mother tell me that!) and to savor their time because it will go much faster as they get older. I actually get excited with butterflies in my tummy when we have no plans. It just feels good to know I have no one expecting anything from me, well short of the laundry and meals for the family/cats. I can do what I want and when I want to do it and that includes NAPS too! Oh, I had one this weekend and it felt so good- go ahead, try one! You will not regret it.

Sooner or later ladies I am going to have to add some crafting along with this happy site don't you think? I will have to load some photos later and get them added if I can figure that part out. Yikes............ that will cause some gray hair and loss of years for sure!

Take care and talk to you later!

No comments: