Pages

Monday, April 23, 2007

Spring has sprung!

Okay, so I got no stamping done this weekend! I am not too upset as the weather was the most awesome weather in forever for us here. I spent a great deal of my weekend in the yard (no, not enjoying !) clearing out old leaves, debris and waking up those plants for a good fresh breathe of air. It is always so nice to rake those leaves off and see that new growth, knowing in a few weeks (barring another snow storm) I will have a nice little plant sprouting tall. At which point I will have to be chasing off all those bunnies and deer that also find delight in those little green leaves. :)

We also did some other outdoor stuff like roller blading.......... yep, got a couple little rub burns but at least I did not take any spills! This was day #1 of our get healthier regime and I did really enjoy it. Although, think about this........., we ended up at the ice creamery! LOL! I just had a jr cone and it was quite refreshing. We, as a family, are going to try and do more of this stuff since we all enjoy it and know it is good for us. Plus, I need to look good in that swimsuit again!

Well with all that, no, I do not have anything to post picture wise. But I did want to stop in and share my weekend with you. I will try and get some stuff done this week and post for you avid readers (smile) and browsers. In the meantime, I hope you all have a wonderfully beautiful week!

tata!
Heidi

No comments: