Pages

Sunday, August 5, 2007

Butterflies, ladybugs and Glitter OH MY!

I am just really enjoying this garden whimsy set and mix it with Baroque Motif, some little pieces and I am a happy stamper. I used guava for the card, stamped B.M. in artichoke and dabbled the little flowers in guava and blue bayou. I stamped the butterfly in guava and then I stamped again on white, cut it out, folded in the middle, sprinkled some glitter on the wings and attached it. I also put a little blue bayou on the wings to give it a little extra color. I like how this card turned out. The sentiment is from Close as a memory.



Last night I was up, couldn't sleep and this was the card I kept picturing in my mind. I was going to come down to the stamp room and make it but just couldn't believe that I could stay up that late. So tonight I stamped it and it looks just like I pictured in my head. Not sure if it needs something else, maybe a little ribbon but I used pomegranite and I don't have any ribbon in that color and I think that is the only color I could use. I used a little foam to make the ladybug pop. Just a sweet little card to tell someone thanks (sentiment is from simply said)

Hope you enjoyed these! I know I said I was going to do a product review but I just couldn't let these guys wait a few more days as I will be doing some traveling. I will do the review later this week.

Have a good one!

Heidi



2 comments:

Donna C. said...

Your butterfly card is nothing less than fabulous!

Donna
http://rubystamper.blogspot.com

UKMUMINUSA said...

I love the way you did the flowers on this card