Pages

Sunday, August 19, 2007

Snowmen in August!

I got this set the other day and is it not the cutest little snowman you have ever seen? Jolliest little guy! I went a little out there and went with bashful blue and pink because I wanted it to be a little "non traditional"- can you tell? I also used the SU corner punch that I just got- it is fun to use too! This little punch gives you two sizes of corners so that you can use a variety of sizes of images and then set it the way you like. I colored these photos with blender pens and chalks since I have not used them in such a long time. I forgot how much I love them!

So- I hope you all are having a great weekend- it rained her since last night, non-stop! I think that we are getting it all over the US though.......... so stay dry!

Tata for now!
Heidi

1 comment:

Melissa Craig said...

I love these cards!! Very cute! I have that set and I've not even mounted it yet. I was planning on using that snowman for a recipe swap I'm hosting here at work. Great job!!