Pages

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Can you tell I am in the mood to make some holiday cards and gift cards? This top one could easily be used as a place setting card. It is only about 2.5 inches tall but a gift card could be attached to the inside with a little sticky. I have a little holiday wish stamped on the inside top so I can use it either way! Or if you were having company and wanted to label the holiday dishes, these little cards could sit in front of the dishes........ oh I am hosting this year and I think that I just might do that!
This one is a holiday gift card holder. I wanted to make something for my niece as I almost always purchase her a card to her favorite store. This will fit into a regular sized envelope making it easy to mail as well without being too bulky.
I hope you get some ideas with these two cards!
Heidi
Stamps: High Hopes
Paper: BG Eskimo Kisses
Punch: MS Icicles SU Top Note SU Oval/scallop
Misc: Paper piercer

4 comments:

Cassie_lu said...

both are great. the santa images are cute and I like how you used them. The use of the top notch for the gift card holder is neat too.

Rhonda Miller said...

How fun. I love those Santa images. TFS.

Justine said...

What a great idea Heidi, love this fun little image

Tammi said...

SO cute, makes for a wonderful gift card holder!