Pages

Monday, October 19, 2009

Happy Monday!

I have finally gotten a chance to use one of my new stamps that I got from 7kids pre-order. I just love this little bear and robin by Gillian Roberts. I wanted this card to have a little vintage look to it so I did alot of weathering on it and smudging some extra ink. PLUS, see the fabric? I used some old cloth that I tea stained years ago and stamped some snowflakes on it. The paper is from my new Cosmo Cricket packs(Oh yeah, another favorite!). As always, my bear is inked in Memento tuxedo black and colored with copics!

I hope you all have a splended day!
Heidi

2 comments:

Tammi said...

Adorable! I just got that cute bear too, couldn't resist. :) Love the fabric with it! ~Hugs

Kathy said...

So cute, love your colors. The tea-stained fabric is just perfect with the weathered feel of the card.