Pages

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Thankful

Oh I had to participate in the Friday Sketcher Blog Challenge this week as the sketch is so cute. I colored this sweet little Hanglar some time ago using my earth tone copic markers and it has been waiting for some DSP. I thought the ribbon which I got for $1 at Mike's some time ago was perfect coloring. I am always working on my bows though- just struggle with them. Once I figure it out I can't do it again with another type of ribbon. Ugh............. anyways, I hope you will join us for this challenge.

Stamp: Hanglar
Paper: K&Co
Ink: Memento Copics

7 comments:

Cassie_lu said...

what a sweet card

Tammi said...

Beautiful, love the colors and bow! I just worked on a Hanglar card today too. :) ~Hugs

Tami said...

Love the colors. So gingerbread like. Great job.

Kathy said...

Love the colors on this little Hangler image, just adorable. Your bow looks fab. too!

Ila said...

What a Gorgeous card!! the image is Super Cute.. your take on this sketch is Fabulous!!...Hugs,Ila

Unknown said...

Your coloring is perfect as usual. Perfect match and love the card.
Hugs

Michelle said...

heidi..this is beautiful.. i love the soft colors youve chosen
TFS!
michelle