Pages

Friday, October 9, 2009

Petite Holiday

I am so glad that it is Friday! Only a few hours of work and then I can relax and do some fun things! What about you- doing anything fun? I want to go and see that new movie with Vince Vaugh- what is it couple resort or something! Just a no brainer movie I hope! But today's card is me getting ready for christmas. I wanted this to be simple again. I used the snowflake cuttlebug folder on the white card base. Then of course simple ovals out of my nestabilities. The ornament is one of the Hero Arts mini stamps in this set. I stamped in black, colored with my copics and then popped it up after adding some stickles. The tree branch is done using the Martha Stewart punch- pretty cute huh? I am sorry it is not closer but my camera battery died and it would not let me use the close up setting without shutting down.

Hope you all have a fabulous weekend!

Don't forget today is the LAST day that you can use the "Heidi's friends" discount code ABC15H over at ABC Toys and Crafts.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

I love this sweet card heidi...
TFS!
michelle

Shelly Schmidt said...

I love this great card- I think that movie looks good too! TFS

Kathy said...

So sweet. Love what you did with the MS punch, such a great idea!

Karli said...

Lovely card. The little details are perfect.