Pages

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Holiday Blessing

Happy Hump Day All!
Today's card I made using Mojo Monday sketch 110! I had fun with this one because I reached in and pulled out this designer paper and thought, "Ok, now make your card from this." So it ended up being a holiday card in a way but also a way to let someone know how thankful and blessed you are to have them in your life, which was my goal for the Sisters in Christ Challenge. It is simple and yet efficient! Thanks for stopping in today- hope to be back tomorrow!
Heidi

8 comments:

CarlaKH said...

so pretty!

MariLynn said...

This is so pretty. I like the punched leaves with your flower.

Cassie_lu said...

great card and the use of the flower and leaves work so well with the sketch

Karolyn at Paper Therapy said...

Hi Heidi! Beautiful card - love the traditional holiday colors, and the the design composition is fabulous!

I just saw your message on my tri-fold card. I didn't note the measurements, but I still have the card and will pull it out and will send you the measurements in an email, if that's okay.

Hugs!

Karolyn

Karli said...

beautiful job with the challenge :)

Genevieve said...

Very pretty :)

Ceal said...

great card! thanks for joining us at SSCC

Candace said...

I love that you made a Christmas thank you card...so pretty! Thanks for playing with us at Stampin' Sisters in Christ! :)